Marisa's ultimate party cocktail recipe
- 1 very large cup of assorted great friends
- 400 quarts of chilled alcohol
- 1 large holdall of comedy party props
- 1 plate of delicious chocolate brownies
- 1 can of lovely fizzy condensed Marisa
- 1 smiley husband extract
- Slow roasted Middle-Eastern shoulder of lamb
- Mix the assorted great friends and chilled alcohol together in a nice house, and let stand for 1/2 hour. Reserving the alcohol, drain, and place the assorted great friends in the area of the photo booth. Add the large holdall of comedy party props and process until a comedy paste forms. Return the assorted great friends to the alcohol and let stand at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally as the conversation turns progressively louder.
- Strain the assorted great friends through a fine sieve into a pumping dance floor or outdoor games area. Stir in the plate of delicious chocolate brownies, the can of lovely fizzy condensed Marisa, the smiley husband extract, and slow roasted Middle-Eastern shoulder of lamb, if desired, until evenly blended. Entertain at least 2 hours.
- Divide the mix between as many glasses as you need, and pour the loving cocktail over everyone and enjoy!